Saturday, April 6, 2013

disable kids are not freaks

ok i have to say this it makes me so mad when ppl make fun of disable kids i find it rude and insensitive disable kids did not ask to be born this way they just are that doesn't mean you can make fun of them just because they are different, i have a mental disability and i get made fun of horribly because of it but im tired of ppl making me ashamed, i think im a decent person and with a good heart im not going to let ppl make me feel horrible for something i cant control i am a normal person like anyone else i dont want to be treated differently i just want to be treated like any other person this is why i am starting my own charity to make ppl say there's nothing wrong with being different everyone is different i wont let ppl bring me down make fun of me as you will but i will rise up and overcome and i will show ppl that i am just like you and ill show that disable ppl have alot to offer like i do, if you support my charity just show this post around and lets get some awareness, im going to show ppl you cant bring me down no matter what you say or do
Post a Comment