Dream Hotel to Visit: Hotel 1000

Hello Fashion Bloggers I am doing a different post today to show that I am not just a fashion blog I am also a travel, entertainment blog as well I want to cover everything on this blog, so I want to talk about the hotels I dream of going to and staying one day and I want to share my list with you.


My first Dream Hotel to stay in the luxury Downtown Seattle Hotel 1000. The beautiful contemporary Hotel is minutes from the Pike Place Market  and Pioneer Square, with a Gorgeous spa, a nice eatery and a full bar Hotel 1000 is the perfect Hotel to stay in if your  in Seattle. check out their website http://www.hotel1000seattle.com/




  
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Must Have Street Style Items.

Get to Know: Sprezza box

Hair Trends for men that will Define 2017